Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My voice


Since I was a kid, I loved visual effects in film. So it should not be a surprise that I have grown into that field as a profession. Movies, Games, TV, Websites, and so on all use visual effects constantly. So being in this line of work allows me to go where I please. Quite possibly the most important part of the job to me, is that it does not feel like work, but fun. Because when you have fun while you work, are you really working? This does not mean I would slack off, quite the opposite. Having fun on the job just means you are passionate about what you do, and love your field. That is why I am where I am, why I do what I do. I am a professional, I worked hard to get where I am, and will continue to do so moving forward. But there is no reason that a job cannot be fun right? Having the passion that I do for my field is part of makes me a professional, and what makes me a hard worker, and what lets me have fun on the job. Work hard, play hard, do the job, and have fun. Visual Effects, does nothing but continues to grow, to look more real, eventually, you may be unable to tell the difference between an effect and a real thing. And I could not be happier to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment