Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Questions


1.      What is the difference between a Provisional Patent Application and a                         Non-provisional Patent Application (Regular Patent)? 

2.      Are downloaded works over peer-to-peer networks violating Copyright law?

3.      How "original" does my work have to be to merit copyright protection?

4.      How do I know if I can protect my business information as a trade secret?

5.      How can I prove that there has been an infringement on my copyright?
6.      Are there any legal problems with using a specific product in my film?

7.      If I show my character watching TV, do I have to get permission to show whatever is on the screen?
8.     
If I use fake guns in a public place am I legally obligated to inform the local police?
9.      Should I be concerned about filming a famous building? 
10.  I’m shooting my film in another state. Do I need to set up a limited liability company (LLC) in that state? 

No comments:

Post a Comment