Thursday, December 5, 2013

Legal Authority

The lawyer I made contact with is Colby Springer.

Finding him was rather easy, I asked around with friends and family if any of them personally knew a lawyer, and luckily my mother happened to know a few.

The original lawyer she had lead me towards was unfortunately unavailable, as he is currently out of the country visiting family for the holidays. However, the second, Mr. Springer, was another good friend of the family, and works mainly in intellectual property law.

We were able to send him my questions via e-mail, but once he saw them all, he thought it would be easier to give me a call for the answers, and we went down the list rather quickly, in less then an hour.

Overall, I think it only took about three hours total to find, make contact, and have the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment