Thursday, December 5, 2013

Reasoning of the Law

When I first sent Mr. Springer my questions, he had little to no idea why I needed his help. Being that he is a family friend however, I decided to disclose that information with him. At which point he was more then happy to help.

He understood that I needed professional advice, and not to dull anything down, and gave me the answers I needed to see this project to completion. He did so with a very positive attitude, and didn't think little of me for asking questions if something confused me. A few times, he started to make an analogy, and I finished it for him, at which point I was told "I might use that later" by Mr. Springer.

Everything he told me, was information he had gained upon studying the law, and so the logic used, was only that of the law itself. Yet I was very pleased with the way he presented it, in a very, "human" nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment